Master’s Degree in Business Management – MBA (100% on-line, 100% english)
Hasta 20 meses de financiación sin intereses. Prácticas garantizadas en California (EEUU)
The competitive environment that surrounds businesses today requires professionals able to deal with complex situations, take on new challenges, stimulate innovation and demonstrate a high level of interpersonal management skills with both, teams and stakeholders.
For this reason, the Master’s Degree in Business Management - MBA promotes a unique profile among its students that represents an added value for the business: value in terms of management, innovation, personnel management and, in short, value in terms of results.
The primary objective of this Master’s Degree is for the professionals to acquire a global, holistic, strategic perspective of business that will enhances their work as executives and guarantee reliability and confidence in their decision-making abilitie. They will have an insight into the most relevant areas of knowledge in how to manage an organization, such as: strategy, accounting, financial management, marketing, human resources, sales management, operations management, technology and innovation, and personal competences through the development of managerial skills.
These are the fundamental values, we aim to contribute in developing the profile of today’s manager: a professional who is committed to personal growth and career development; who actively takes part in the design and implementation of strategies; who encourages and manages initiatives. In short, a professional equipped to work in complex environments that tend to have a high level of uncertainty.
“The MBA program in Business Management under the Personal University study option includes the latest in educational methodologies applied to the virtual world. The IEDE faculty is made up of professors with extensive experience in professional training as well as in e-learning. The combination of both factors gives this study option all the guarantees of success”.
Pedro Ortega. Master’s Program Director.
Upon completion of the Master’s Degree in Business Management - MBA the student will have achieved:
- An internationally recognized accredited degree.
- A global, holistic and strategic perspective of business today and in the future.
- The ability to hold executive positions with guaranteed confidence and strength in their decision-making.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that stimulates innovation.
- The mastery of knowledge and tools inherent to management in all the operational areas of a business.
- The knowledge of the best business management practices in the different operational areas and sectors, taught by highly-regarded professionals.
- The skills to successfully lead and coordinate working teams and to turn them into high performance units.
- The ability to recognize, anticipate and deal with the needs of various stakeholders.
- An educational and networking experience that will convert the experiences of professionals and experts (professors and fellow students) into your own knowledge base.
- A higher standing on both a national and international level in selection processes or promotions.
The Personal University study option is a new concept in `à la carte’ learning, where you choose how to adapt the curriculum to suit your needs:
- A Master’s Degree with a schedule and working methodology that is compatible with working hours. Flexibility in both schedule and location.
- The student sets the pace of their learning.
- Content geared towards the requirements of the corporate market.
- A faculty of professors with extensive knowledge and professional experience as well as expertise in e-learning environments.
- A high level of participation and interaction, thanks to simple, dynamic tools for communicating provided by the virtual campus, which fully corresponds to current working method in the professional world.
- Development of an outstanding profile, which is achieved by enhancing the student’s employability through professional competences: organizational ability, skills, attitudes, knowledge, best practices and self-discipline, all of which are highly valued by employers.
- The use of the Case Study Method learning methodology based on solving real-life case studies with training in communication skills for successful management.
- The use of the collaborative learning methodology, the concept of networking, achieving a new dimension thanks to the format offered by Personal University, creating extensive and productive networks with an international dimension.
- Continuous assessment and feedback that recognizes and evaluates the effort made by the student and guides them towards achieving their objectives.